Friday, May 11, 2012

no menu

egg that looks like the universe (sick!).



I have been inspired by the stars. Literally. I was looking up at the sky tonight, and those beautiful stars inspired me...in relation to food! ( of all things ).
Here's how it happened:
-I was driving home around 1 a.m in the morning, listening to some 'Cherry Bomb', completely in my own little world...and then...I looked up.  Looking up I do realize probably isn't the best idea ( keep your eyes on the road right?), but nonetheless look up I did.
-So I'm admiring the stars ( as I frequently do) and all the sudden this thought dons on me : What foods would I miss the most from this world If I was blasted off into space to some other planet...perhaps some other dimension? (lol)...with absolutely none of the same food?!
-And then I thought to myself, what's a foodie blog without a list of the foodies favourite foods in this beautiful and familiar world?

So here's my list of my favourite foods:

Sourdough bread
cheese
olives
cobb salad
Franks Red hot
oreo blizzards
kiche
shrimp
leeks
fish
mushy peas
pickled asparagus
pizza
boiled broccoli
potato skins
spinach dip
hotdogs (roasted over the fire or bought from a vendor!)
hotdogs with K/D
Jambalya (extra spicy)
Ratetouille
peanut M&M's
deviled eggs
Shepards pie
guacamolie
onion rings
poutine
dill pickle chips
doritos
beer sticks
mexi fries
samosa
perogies
fish and chips ( with vinegar and tartar)
milk
ginger ale
ceaser's

Now, does that list not cause you extreme hunger or at least a craving?  It also amazes me that my list is barely a dint of all the foods that exist in the entire world ! ( Mind blow).  So take a minute and look up at the stars and then think about your favourite foods, I guarantee both will make you feel happy and on top of this world ( thankfully not out of this world,where none of these amazing foods exist, haha!).

So in closing, someone please warn me if the world is about to blast us all off to somewhere else...so I can stuff all this food down my gullet !

Slainte

1 comment:

  1. Oreo Blizzards... and never ever anything else. Don't mess with a good thing.

    ReplyDelete