The world through my eyes ! Food !
Food is a constant for me. It is so much more than basic sustenance for survival. My love affair with food is an extensive one (though not to be confused with my love affair for all things Ireland, although that's another thought entirely). Many times it even becomes a topic of conversation for me, which brings me to this here blog website. I am thinking I will cook a tone of food and document the outcomes, inclusive of comments on my food from my willing/brave and generous volunteer guinea pig tasters. Every so often I may also throw in the odd tidbit about amazing food I've tried, places I've eaten, recipes,cooking aspirations and etc ! So too any fellow foodie followers I gain ( IF any...bahaha), enjoy!
Awesome food thought of the day: poutine should be its own food group
Slainte
No comments:
Post a Comment